PRODUCTS BY CATEGORY
Preventic - tick control
Preventic controls ticks including Ixodes holocyclus (paralysis tick) and Ixodes cornatus (indigenous tick), Haemathysalis Iongicornis (bush tick), Boophilus microplus (cattle tick) Rhipicephalus sanguineus (brown dog tick)for up to 2 months.
Each packet contains 1 collar weighing 27.5g and 72cm in length
- 9% Amitraz 90g/kg
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS
- Cut off and dispose of any excess length of collar
- It will take up to 48 hours before the animal is protected (it takes 24-48 hours for the amitraz to migrate over the animal's body)
- Once applied, do not remove Preventic
- water will reduce the efficacy of the collar since the continual dosage of Amitraz will be interrupted
- Daily tick searches in paralysis tick areas are highly recommended for all animals
- Amitraz is toxic if accidentally ingested
- If ingested immediate veterinary attention is required
- Reapply a new Preventic collar every 8 weeks
SHOPPING TROLLEYNot logged in
- Alpaca Colours
- Alpaca Terminology
- Alpacas and other livestock
- Alpacas personality
- Are alpacas intelligent?
- Do alpacas spit?
- How much does an alpaca cost?
- How to transport alpacas
- Physical Characteristics
- What are alpacas used for?