PRODUCTS BY CATEGORY
Glanvac 3S B12 - 500 ml
Glanvac® 3 B12 provides sheep with protection against Cheesy Gland (CLA), tetanus and pulpy kidney with the added ability to correct cobalt deficiency in lambs and adult sheep. Selenium and B12 included.
The type of adjuvant and the purification procedures used ensure maximum protection to stock against CLA, enterotoxaemia, and tetanus with minimal local site reaction.
Vitamin B12 is required for energy production, cell division and replication as well as wool production.
Control of caseous lymphadenitis (CLA); prevention of enterotoxaemia (pulpy kidney disease) and tetanus in sheep and lambs.
Treats and prevents Vitamin B12 deficiency in areas of known or suspected cobalt deficiency.
- Maintain a high level of disease protection in the breeding flock for the next 12 months.
- Improve lamb marking percentages by preventing clostridial deaths such as pulpy kidney.
- Improve meat quality through cheesy gland protection, ensuring export and domestic customers receive a quality product.
- Maintain a high level of vitamin B12 in pregnant and lactating ewes during periods of high requirement.
- Improve wool quality and quantity by protecting against cheesy gland and maintaining vitamin B12 reserves.
Always consult your veterinarian
SHOPPING TROLLEYNot logged in
- Alpaca Colours
- Alpaca Terminology
- Alpacas and other livestock
- Alpacas personality
- Are alpacas intelligent?
- Do alpacas spit?
- How much does an alpaca cost?
- How to transport alpacas
- Physical Characteristics
- What are alpacas used for?