PRODUCTS BY CATEGORY
Glanvac 3S B12 - 250 ml
Glanvac® 3S B12 provides sheep with protection against Cheesy Gland (CLA), tetanus and pulpy kidney with the added ability to correct selenium deficiency in lambs. Selenium and B12 included.
Sheep producers around the world are benefiting from the features of Glanvac® 3S. The prevention of cheesy gland in sheep flocks improves wool production and increases the quality of sheep meat.
Selenium is an essential trace element that is vital for wool production, growth and fertility. Selenium deficiencies in sheep result in reduced wool production and growth rates, ill thrift, infertility in ewes and death of young lambs due to White Muscle Disease.
Glanvac® 3S utilises Pfizer’s ultra-filtration technology, which selectively removes unwanted particles during the production process. This allows the vaccine to produce a more targeted immune response in sheep, while providing producers with the convenience of a 1mL dose rate.
Control of caseous lymphadenitis (CLA); prevention of enterotoxaemia (pulpy kidney disease) and tetanus in sheep, and lambs.
Treats and prevents White Muscle Disease in lambs in areas of known or suspected selenium deficiency. (Use only in areas of known selenium deficiency)
- Maintain a high level of disease protection in the breeding flock for the months after vaccination.
- Improve lamb marking percentages by preventing clostridial deaths such as pulpy kidney.
- Improve meat quality through cheesy gland protection, ensuring export and domestic customers receive a quality product.
- Improve wool quality and quantity by protecting against cheesy gland.
- Maintain a high level of selenium in the lactating ewe and lamb in a period of high requirement which aids in wool production, growth and fertility in ewes and prevents White Muscle Disease in lambs.
Always consult your veterinarian
SHOPPING TROLLEYNot logged in
- Alpaca Colours
- Alpaca Terminology
- Alpacas and other livestock
- Alpacas personality
- Are alpacas intelligent?
- Do alpacas spit?
- How much does an alpaca cost?
- How to transport alpacas
- Physical Characteristics
- What are alpacas used for?